Updates, bug fixes and new features
DYCE Cockpit is updated as needed and is always compatible with current and upcoming versions of Business Central. The change log describes the relevant changes for each version.
|Date||DYCE Version||Business Central Versions|
|17.04.2023||2023.4||21.0 - 22.x|
|16.03.2023||2023.3||20.5 - 21.x|
|16.02.2023||2023.2||20.5 - 21.x|
|17.01.2023||2022.12||19.1 - 20.x|
|20.06.2022||2022.6||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.03.2022||188.8.131.52||19.1 - 19.x|
|16.09.2021||184.108.40.206||18.5 - 19.x|
Changes in version 2023.4
- New runtime version (Version 10.0)
Changes in version 2023.3
- Cues in Role Center part are not duplicated if there are more than 20 cues.
Changes in version 2023.2
- Consideration of security filters in permission sets
- Extension of the maximum possible number of cues up to 24
Changes in version 2022.12
- Date fields can also be filtered to an empty date.
- Saving changes via Cockpit filter management without error message.
Changes in version 2022.6
- The read permissions are checked while setting up or copying a tile. The tile will be displayed without value, if the user does not have the read permission.
Changes in version 220.127.116.11
- Bug fixes to version 18.104.22.168
- Adjustment regarding compatibility
Changes in version 22.214.171.124
Bug fixes compared to version 0.9