Updates, bug fixes and new features
DYCE Subscription & Recurring Billing is updated at frequent intervals and is always compatible with current and upcoming versions of Business Central. Bug fixes are applied immediately at night. New features are added on Sunday night after the 15th of the month. The change log describes the relevant changes to each version.
|Date||DYCE Version||Business Central Versions|
|16.09.2022||2022.9||19.1 - 20.x|
|18.05.2022||2022.5||19.1 - 20.x|
|24.04.2022||2022.4||19.1 - 20.x|
|05.04. - 19.04.2022||2022.3.1 - 2022.3.3||19.1 - 20.x|
|19.03.2022||2022.3||19.1 - 20.x|
Changes in version 2022.9
- Templates can be saved again.
- Holidays are no longer displayed in the dashboard unless setup otherwise.
Changes in version 2022.5
- Time Recordings can be moved to days without capacity.
- Template can be seledted by double-click.
Changes in version 2022.4
- Roles can be edited with one click and without selecting the user.
Changes in version 2022.3.1 - 2022.3.3
- When opening a time recording via a notification, the pages scrolls to the correct position.
- Improvement of region and language detection at first login.
- Correction of the error message if the time span between start and end is smaller than the break.
- Added missing loading animation in Project Task and Activity lookup.
- Empty lines are no longer displayed in lookups.
- Customer is filled after entering the project even with very slow internet connection.
- Corrected the field length of 100 characters in categories.
- Removed a loading animation when closing a time entry on a day other than "Today".