Updates, bug fixes and new features
DCYE Job Billing is updated at frequent intervals and is always compatible with current and upcoming versions of Business Central. The change log describes the relevant changes to each version.
|Date||DYCE Version||Business Central Versions|
|16.11.2022||2022.11||20.5 - 21.x|
|18.10.2022||2022.10||20.5 - 21.x|
|17.08.2022||2022.8||19.1 - 20.x|
|19.07.2022||2022.7||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.06.2022||2022.6||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.05.2022||2022.5||19.1 - 20.x|
|21.04.2022||2022.4||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.03.2022||1.0.38||19.1 - 19.x|
|18.02.2022||1.0.37||18.5 - 19.x|
|18.01.2022||1.0.36||18.5 - 19.x|
|17.12.2021||1.0.35||18.5 - 19.x|
|08.11.2021||1.0.34||18.5 - 19.x|
Changes in version 2022.11
- Minor bug fixes
Changes in version 2022.10
- Besides Cancel Service, the actions Correct, Cancel and Create Corrective Credit Memo can be used to cancel and credit services and time recordings.
- Do not show requests when a Job is created via Customer or Contact
- Several small fixes for Bundles
Changes in version 2022.8
- Fixes the issue that completed Sales Orders are not automatically deleted while posting.
- Fixes the issue that Post Quantity to Invoice did not work in Job Billing Overview.
Changes in version 2022.7
- Entering and maintaining of absences
- Exclude retail items from WIP calculation
- Resources can be assigned to (and therefore planned for) Job Tasks and Job Planning Lines
- Job Planning lines can only be deleted if no referring time recording exists
Changes in version 2022.6
- The original invoice number is added as a comment line for all credit memos for canceled services.
- Based on whether Job Planning lines are meant for time tracking, the Status of the Job Task is set automatically.
- DYCE fields extend reports, to enable working with word layouts.
- Jobs can no longer be changed in an invoice or credit memo to avoid the creation of unwnated job ledger entries.
- The quantity in Job Plannings lines Budget can be reduced to the summ of the corresponding Job Planning lines Billable and Quantity to invoice.
- Error when exiting newly created Jobs is fixed.
Changes in version 2022.5
- Refinement and correction of permission sets.
- Bundle with components, which are text lines, can be shipped in sales orders.
- Dimension values can be automatically created, then creating a new job.
- The status in a sales order is automatically set, if a pre payment of a payment plan is balanced.
- Sales orders can be manually deleted, if all job tasks are closed.
Changes in version 2022.4
- Compatibility with Business Central 2022 Wave 1: Support of new fields in Job.
- Credit memons created with the action Correct can be called up in the Sales Order.
- Lines with negative quantities can be insert in a sales order with a Job reference.
- Time recordings with a Non-billable portion, are printed in the Detail Overview.
- After selecting an activity, the Non-billable Reason can still be edited.
Changes in version 1.0.38
- Performance improvement when releasing and posting time recordings.
- Job Planning Lines are also created when invoicing retail items in a Sales Order.
- Invoices for retail items can be created in Jobs without a connection to a Sales Order.
- Canceling multiple Job Planning Lines sets the status of all associated time recordings to open.
Changes in version 1.0.37
- Retail items will no longer create a Job Ledger Entry (Sale), if they are included in a creadit memo.
Changes in version 1.0.36
- Defaults for creation of product bundles on-the-fly can be set.
- Create and use masterdata for product bundles.
- Completed Jobs are no longer offered for selection in sales documents.
- Job Ledger Entries for purchased services can be caneled.
- Job Ledger Entries have the correct quantity, when multiple Job Tasks are created from the same Sales Order line.
Changes in version 1.0.35
Bug fixes to version 1.0.34