Updates, bug fixes and new features
DYCE Job Billing is updated at frequent intervals and is always compatible with current and upcoming versions of Business Central. The change log describes the relevant changes to each version.
|Date||DYCE Version||Business Central Versions|
|16.11.2023||2023.11||22.2 - 23.x|
|16.10.2023||2023.10||21.5 - 23.x|
|09.10.2023||2023.9||21.5 - 23.x|
|15.09.2023||2023.8.3||21.5 - 22.x|
|08.09.2023||2023.8.2||21.5 - 22.x|
|25.08.2023||2023.8||21.5 - 22.x|
|17.07.2023||2023.7||21.0 - 22.x|
|22.06.2023||2023.6||21.0 - 22.x|
|16.05.2023||2023.5||21.0 - 22.x|
|28.04.2023||2023.4.1||21.0 - 22.x|
|18.04.2023||2023.4||21.0 - 22.x|
|17.03.2023||2023.3||20.5 - 21.x|
|28.02.2023||2023.2.0.3||20.5 - 21.x|
|20.02.2023||2023.2||20.5 - 21.x|
|22.01.2023||2023.1.0.1||20.5 - 21.x|
|18.01.2023||2023.1||20.5 - 21.x|
|16.12.2022||2022.12||20.5 - 21.x|
|16.11.2022||2022.11||20.5 - 21.x|
|18.10.2022||2022.10||20.5 - 21.x|
|17.08.2022||2022.8||19.1 - 20.x|
|19.07.2022||2022.7||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.06.2022||2022.6||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.05.2022||2022.5||19.1 - 20.x|
|21.04.2022||2022.4||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.03.2022||1.0.38||19.1 - 19.x|
|18.02.2022||1.0.37||18.5 - 19.x|
|18.01.2022||1.0.36||18.5 - 19.x|
|17.12.2021||1.0.35||18.5 - 19.x|
|08.11.2021||1.0.34||18.5 - 19.x|
Changes in version 2023.11
- Sales Order quantities can be increased in Job Billing
- Invoice lines with quantity 0 are no longer printed
- Either the Currency code or the Invoice Currency code in the job must match the Currency code in the Sales Order in order to create Job Tasks
- Sales Shipments print all serial numbers of the respective items
Changes in version 2023.10
- Documentation revised, links updated
- Permission sets updated
- Compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 wave 2 (BC23)
- Re-enable creating Job Tasks from Sales Order
Changes in version 2023.9
- Restructuring DYCE Apps
Changes in version 2023.8.3
- The status of Job Tasks that are not intended for time recording is automatically set to Time recording locked. These Job Tasks will not be displayed in the Time Tracking app.
Changes in version 2023.8.2
- Show line headings in standard layouts
- Sales Order related purchase of non-inventory items without reservation entries
- Print correct quantity and unit of measure for Fixed Price items (all reports, alle layouts)
Changes in version 2023.8
- Print correct quantity and unit of measure for Fixed Price items (Sales invoice)
Changes in version 2023.7
- The grouping of Sales Order lines, which are not services (e.g. retail items), into Job Tasks can be controlled via a setup.
- Correction regarding the rounding of Bundle prices
- Create other Job Task creates only one Job Tasks per Product Posting Group.
- Printout of posted Sales documents use only quantities of 0 or 1 for fixed-price items.
- Consistent printing of the currencies
Changes in version 2023.6
- Order-related purchasing of non-inventory items
- Improvements in batch sending of posted Sales documents
- Support for all entities in the Role Center parts of DYCE Record History & Favorites
- Prevent error when opening Time Sheet report
- Sales lines can be deleted if not associated with a Payment Plan
- Prevent incorrect Job No. in Sales Quote and Sales Order
- Default correct Position Number when using Bundles
- Show the description of Job Tasks in the Role Center part Last Records
- Bug fixes in the reports (RDL + WORD Layout)
Changes in version 2023.5
- Prior to the billing of services, a Timesheet report may be provided to the customer to verify the services to be billed.
- Prevent changes of Unit Price in Sales Order lines and Job Planning lines when posting Time Recordings.
- Prevent Sales Order lines from being changed substantially when a connection to a Job Planning line exists.
Changes in version 2023.4.1
- Compatibility with DYCE Prepaid Services
Changes in version 2023.4
- Updated and extended report extensions for standard reports incl. Word and RDL layouts for DYCE
- Simplification in the billing of Fixed Price items
- Lines with the value 0 (or 100% discount) are shown in the sales invoice.
- Dialog due to changed dimensions is no longer triggered when creating invoices.
- Bundle price is recalculated on price update.
- If the Job Planning line of type Budget is deleted or changed the activity in the corresponding time recordings is deleted, too.
- Fixed Price items can only be invoiced if they have been shipped completely.
- Work Type is set when time recording is created through the DYCE Sync App.
- Prepayment Ledger Entries are also closed correctly in conjunction with a Payment Plan.
- Time Recordings can be released via the overview of the same name.
- Calling the editor for the description of the time recording only from the time recording itself
Changes in version 2023.3
- Job Ledger Entries (Entry Type=Usage) contain Service Date and show it by default.
- Updated report extension for standard reports incl. DYCE layouts for WORD and RDL
- When a Job Ledger Entry (Entry Type=Sales) is created Unit Price & Unit Cost are taken from the Sales Line, respectively.
- If multiple Serial or Lot Numbers are assigned to one Sales Shipment Line all of them are printed.
Changes in version 2023.2 - 2023.2.0.3
- Removal of the length limitation (number of characters) in the description of Time Recordings
- Bundles containing Service Commitment Items can be billed.
- Transferring the description (Time Recordings) to the Extended description (Time Recordings) and updating the preview
- Adjustments to the DataSet for extensions of Sales Quote and Sales Invoice reports
Changes in version 2023.1 - 2023.1.0.1
- Extension of Item and Customer Templates
- Compatibility with DYCE Prepaid Services
Changes in version 2022.12
- In addition to the extension of the dataset of standard reports by DYCE fields, DYCE Word layouts are available for use.
- Payment Plan: Correction of the check before posting the shipment, in order to enable shipping items.
Changes in version 2022.11
- Minor bug fixes
Changes in version 2022.10
- Besides Cancel Service, the actions Correct, Cancel and Create Corrective Credit Memo can be used to cancel and credit services and time recordings.
- Do not show requests when a Job is created via Customer or Contact
- Several small fixes for Bundles
Changes in version 2022.8
- Fixes the issue that completed Sales Orders are not automatically deleted while posting.
- Fixes the issue that Post Quantity to Invoice did not work in Job Billing Overview.
Changes in version 2022.7
- Entering and maintaining of absences
- Exclude retail items from WIP calculation
- Resources can be assigned to (and therefore planned for) Job Tasks and Job Planning Lines
- Job Planning lines can only be deleted if no referring time recording exists
Changes in version 2022.6
- The original invoice number is added as a comment line for all credit memos for canceled services.
- Based on whether Job Planning lines are meant for time tracking, the Status of the Job Task is set automatically.
- DYCE fields extend reports, to enable working with word layouts.
- Jobs can no longer be changed in an invoice or credit memo to avoid the creation of unwanted job ledger entries.
- The quantity in Job Plannings lines Budget can be reduced to the summ of the corresponding Job Planning lines Billable and Quantity to invoice.
- Error when exiting newly created Jobs is fixed.
Changes in version 2022.5
- Refinement and correction of permission sets.
- Bundle with components, which are text lines, can be shipped in sales orders.
- Dimension values can be automatically created, then creating a new job.
- The status in a sales order is automatically set, if a pre payment of a payment plan is balanced.
- Sales orders can be manually deleted, if all job tasks are closed.
Changes in version 2022.4
- Compatibility with Business Central 2022 Wave 1: Support of new fields in Job.
- Credit memos created with the action Correct can be called up in the Sales Order.
- Lines with negative quantities can be insert in a sales order with a Job reference.
- Time recordings with a Non-billable portion, are printed in the Detail Overview.
- After selecting an activity, the Non-billable Reason can still be edited.
Changes in version 1.0.38
- Performance improvement when releasing and posting time recordings.
- Job Planning Lines are also created when invoicing retail items in a Sales Order.
- Invoices for retail items can be created in Jobs without a connection to a Sales Order.
- Canceling multiple Job Planning Lines sets the status of all associated time recordings to open.
Changes in version 1.0.37
- Retail items will no longer create a Job Ledger Entry (Sale), if they are included in a credit memo.
Changes in version 1.0.36
- Defaults for creation of product bundles on-the-fly can be set.
- Create and use master data for product bundles.
- Completed Jobs are no longer offered for selection in sales documents.
- Job Ledger Entries for purchased services can be canceled.
- Job Ledger Entries have the correct quantity, when multiple Job Tasks are created from the same Sales Order line.
Changes in version 1.0.35
Bug fixes to version 1.0.34