Updates, bug fixes and new features
DYCE Subscription & Recurring Billing is updated at frequent intervals and is always compatible with current and upcoming versions of Business Central. The change log describes the relevant changes to each version.
|Date||DYCE Version||Business Central Versions|
|16.11.2022||2022.11||20.5 - 21.x|
|18.10.2022||2022.10||20.5 - 21.x|
|19.09.2022||2022.9||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.08.2022||2022.8||19.1 - 20.x|
|19.07.2022||2022.7||19.1 - 20.x|
|05.07.2022||2022.6.0.1||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.06.2022||2022.6||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.05. - 26.05.2022||2022.5.0.0 - 3||19.1 - 20.x|
|21.04. - 05.05.2022||2022.4.0.0 - 1||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.03.2022||1.0.38||19.1 - 19.x|
|18.02.2022||1.0.37||18.5 - 19.x|
|18.01.2022||1.0.36||18.5 - 19.x|
|17.12.2021||1.0.35||18.5 - 19.x|
|16.07.2021||1.0.34||18.5 - 19.x|
Changes in version 2022.11
- When creating Service Objects via Inventory Picks, either the Posting Date or the Shipment Date can be used to calculate the Service Start Date.
- Granting of a lump sum invoice discount in recurring invoices
- Inherit differing bill-to customer into the Service Object
- Do not allow decimal places for quantity in the sales line for items for which a Service Object is created
- Correction of price calculation for Contract Renewal quotes
- Corrections in Contract Deferrals
- Deferrals for credit memos are created only once per period
- Posting Date retained and identical to the corresponding General Ledger Entry
- Posting Date taken from Credit Memo
- Posting Date of released deferrals matches that of original deferrals
- Correction of existing data (if necessary)
Changes in version 2022.10
- Improved handling of serial no. in Contract Renewal Quote: the serial no. is transferred from the Service Object as a comment line into the quote
- If an item is set up to create a Service Object and is tracked by serial no. only one Service Object incl. the serial no. is created.
- Service Commitments are only marked as closed, if they are completely invoiced and the Service End Date is in the past.
- Several small fixes for Bundles
Changes in version 2022.9
- The total of Contract Renewals in Sales Quotes is printed separately.
- Global Dimension 1 & 2 can be edited in the Contract card.
- The price for Contract Renewals is calculated accurately to the day.
- Sales Service Commitments can be exported via Configuration package.
Changes in version 2022.8
- Customer specific sales prices are used when creating Service Objects manually.
- In Vendor and Customer Contract lines the quantity from the related Service Object is displayed.
- Create Contract Renewal Quotes for Contract lines to extend the Service End Date.
- Fixes the issue that Calculation Base % in Service Commitments allowed only 2 decimal places.
- Fixes an issue with wrong description in Sales Quotes for Contract Renewal.
- Fixes the issue that not all fields from General Posting Setup were displayed in General Posting Setup Card page.
Changes in version 2022.7
- Fix, that the discount is calculated correctly in Sales Service Commitments
- Prevent Service Commitment Items to be assigned to an invoice by using Get Shipment Lines
- Prevent Service Commitments which are invoiced via Sales from inserting into a contract
- Extend Contract takes into account that no decimal numbers are allowed for the quantity in the Service Object.
- No Job Tasks and Job Planning Lines are created when shipping Service Commitment Items
Changes in version 2022.6 - 2022.6.0.1
- The field Contract Deferrals can be preset using the contract-types.
- DYCE fields extend reports to enable working with Word layouts.
- Extend contract processes only integer values for quantity.
Changes in version 2022.5 - 2022.5.0.3
- Changelog of Service Commitments
- The basis for billing the app will only include net values (excluding VAT).
- The Service Start Date can be pushed into the future, if the Service Commitment has not been invoived.
- Bundle with components, which are text lines, can be shipped in Sales Orders.
- The customer address can be edited in the Customer Contract.
- In posted documents, only the associated Billing Lines are displayed.
- The Start Date of a Service Commitment can be moved into the future, if it has never been invoiced.
- The amount is updated when Service Commitments/ Contract Lines are merged.
Changes in version 2022.4 - 2022.4.0.1
- Compatibility with DYCE Usage Based Billing
- Credit memos created with Correct can be called up in the Sales Order.
- Entering more than 100% discount in a Service Commitment/ Contract Line is no longer possible.
- If the quantity in the Sales Order line is negative, no Service Object will be created on shipping the negative quantity.
- The dimensions of Billing Items have a higher prioritization when creating Service Commitments.
- Credit memos can be created regardless of the user, who posted the invoice.
Changes in version 1.0.38
- Extend contract to create a Service Object incl. Service Commitments and assignment to Customer and/or Vendor Contracts in just one step.
- Transfer Customer Reference from the Sales Order into Service Object and Contract invoice.
- Service Object can save a serial number.
- The Service End Date is set correctly, when Service Commitments are terminated.
- Fix in posting behavior for deferrals of Customer Contracts with subsequent credit memo
Changes in version 1.0.37
- Small fixes
Changes in version 1.0.36
- Contract invoices and credit memos can be posted directly during creation.
- Display of Service Objects and Contracts on the Customer, Vendor and Contact.
- Creation of a Contract invoice directly from the Contract Card or from the Contract Overview.
- Dimensions in Contract Deferrals can be updated.
- Defaults for creation of product bundles on-the-fly.
- Creation of masterdata for product bundles.
- Service Commitment Items can be invoiced.
- Posting documents can be opend in the Recurring Billing Overview via lookup.
- Dimensions are copied from the contract lines to the invoice lines.
Changes in version 1.0.35
Bug fixes to version 1.0.34