Updates, bug fixes and new features
DYCE Subscription & Recurring Billing is updated at frequent intervals and is always compatible with current and upcoming versions of Business Central. The change log describes the relevant changes to each version.
|Date||DYCE Version||Business Central Versions|
|15.09.2023||2023.8.3||20.5 - 22.x|
|08.09.2023||2023.8.2||20.5 - 22.x|
|25.08.2023||2023.8||20.5 - 22.x|
|17.07.2023||2023.7||22.2 - 22.x|
|22.06.2023||2023.6||22.0 - 22.x|
|07.06.2023||2023.5.1||21.0 - 22.x|
|16.05.2023||2023.5||21.0 - 22.x|
|28.04.2023||2023.4.1||21.0 - 22.x|
|18.04.2023||2023.4||21.0 - 22.x|
|17.03.2023||2023.3||20.5 - 21.x|
|03.03.2023||2023.2.0.2 - 2023.2.0.4||20.5 - 21.x|
|17.02.2023||2023.2||20.5 - 21.x|
|23.01.2023||2023.1.0.3||20.5 - 21.x|
|18.01.2023||2023.1||20.5 - 21.x|
|16.12.2022||2022.12||20.5 - 21.x|
|16.11.2022||2022.11||20.5 - 21.x|
|18.10.2022||2022.10||20.5 - 21.x|
|19.09.2022||2022.9||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.08.2022||2022.8||19.1 - 20.x|
|19.07.2022||2022.7||19.1 - 20.x|
|05.07.2022||2022.6.0.1||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.06.2022||2022.6||19.1 - 20.x|
|26.05.2022||2022.5.0.3||19.1 - 20.x|
|05.05.2022||2022.4.0.1||19.1 - 20.x|
|17.03.2022||1.0.38||19.1 - 19.x|
|18.02.2022||1.0.37||18.5 - 19.x|
|18.01.2022||1.0.36||18.5 - 19.x|
|17.12.2021||1.0.35||18.5 - 19.x|
|16.07.2021||1.0.34||18.5 - 19.x|
Changes in version 2023.8.3
- New publishers
Changes in version 2023.8.2
- Show line headings in standard layouts
- Sales Order related purchase of non-inventory items without reservation entries
Changes in version 2023.8
- Conditional deleting of billing lines when the corresponding Sales document is deleted
- Consider discounts for Service Commitments as negative in the Contract invoice
- Exclude amount for Service Commitment Items from the totals when printing
- Keep Service Commitments in Blanket Sales Order when creating a Sales Order
- Recalculate Service Amount in Sales Service Commitments when Sales Order is created from a Blanket Sales Order
Changes in version 2023.7
- Ability to batch-delete all created documents in the Recurring Billing page
- Correction regarding the rounding of Bundle prices
- Creation of correct deferrals for Credit Memos to an already paid Vendor Contract invoice
- Extend Contracts creates only one Service Object with the specified quantity.
- Consistent printing of the currencies
Changes in version 2023.6
- Fact boxes for Attachments, Links and Notes in Customer Contracts and Service Objects
- Use of items with Item Tracking and Service Commitments in Bundle
- Refactoring of Contract Renewals
- Improved usability when importing Customer Contracts and Service Commitments
- Order-related purchasing of non-inventory items
- Improvements in batch sending of posted Sales documents
- Support for all entities in the Role Center parts of DYCE Record History & Favorites
- Discount Service Commitments are deducted from the total amount of Recurring Services (Quotation and Order Confirmation reports).
- If there is a change in quantity in the Service Object, the prices in the Service Commitments remain unchanged.
- Additional texts in the Contract invoice are only printed if the main line is printed.
- Consistency of the price group regarding Service Commitment Packages and item assignments.
- When recalculating prices for Vendor Service Commitments, the Last Direct Cost of the item is used.
- Do not exclude Service Commitment Items from Contract invoice statistics.
- Default correct Position Number when using Bundles
- Additional bug fixes in reports (RDLC + WORD layout)
Changes in version 2023.5.1
- The service amount and discount amount will be recalculated for partial shipments from orders.
Changes in version 2023.5
- Extension of Service Objects by Attributes
- The quantity in the Service Object can be stored and processed as a decimal value (with decimal places).
- Serial numbers can be stored in Service Objects regardless of whether an item tracking is set up on the associated item.
Changes in version 2023.4.1
- Compatibility with DYCE Recurring Prepaid Services
Changes in version 2023.4
- Updated and extended report extensions for standard reports incl. Word and RDLC layouts for DYCE
- Extension of the possibilities for standard translations (here: Contract Type)
- Data Transfer: Functionality for importing Service Objects, Service Commitments and Contract lines
- Lines with the value 0 (or 100% discount) are shown in the sales invoice
- Dialog due to changed dimensions is no longer triggered when creating invoices
- Bundle price is recalculated on price update
- In Service Commitments Billing Base Period and Billing Rhythm can be changed
- The Contract line type can be changed (from Service Commitment to Comment) only if no Service Commitments are linked.
- Correction of displaying Archived Billing lines per Customer and Vendor Contract line
- Creation of correct deferrals for Credit Memos to an already paid Customer Contract invoice
- Pricing for Service Commitments is based on the invoice recipient (Bill-to Customer).
- Service Start Date is reset by Credit Memo.
- Invoicing Item No. is always set for Service Commitment Items.
- Handover that the line discount % is issued in the Contract Renewal quote.
- Service Commitments that are charged once via a sales document are not shown there as recurring services.
- Service Commitments can be called into Customer Contracts with deviating shipping address.
- Use only selected and standard Service Commitment Packages when extending contracts
- Closed Contract lines are deleted, if the corresponding service commitment is deleted.
- When creating an invoice directly from a specific Customer Contract, the billing lines are checked only for that contract.
- The same cost basis (Last Direct Cost from Item card) is used in sales documents and Extend Contract.
- Serial numbers of Service Objects are available for both active and closed Customer and Vendor Contract lines.
- Same link between Vendor Contract lines and Service Commitments as for Customer Contract lines and Service Commitments
- When assigning Service Commitments, the same filter regarding the price group is applied in the Service Object as in the Sales documents.
Changes in version 2023.3
- The Serial No. in Service Objects can be changed. Changes can be tracked using the Archived Service Commitments.
- New cues in Role Center show overdue and not yet invoiced Contract Lines (Service Commitments).
- Use items with Service Commitments in Blanket Sales Orders
- Statistics and invoice discounts in Sales Orders and Sales Quotes display only the amount billable from the respective document. Service Commitment Items are excluded from statistics calculation.
- Updated report extension for standard reports incl. DYCE Word layout and DYCE RDLC layout
- Billing lines for Customer Contracts with harmonized billing can be deleted if the Service Commitments contain German Dateformulas.
- Checking if an Invoicing Item No. is set, is only executed for Service Commitment Package Lines with Invoicing via=Contract.
- If multiple Serial or Lot Numbers are assigned to one Sales Shipment Line all of them are printed.
Changes in version 2023.2 - 2023.2.0.4
- New publishers
- Transfer of descriptions and additional texts into contract invoices
- Output of customer name in collective contract invoices
- Update extension to permission set D365 SETUP
- Bundles containing Service Commitment Items can be invoiced.
- When Service Commitments are archived, the Service Amount is passed correctly.
- Wrong transfer of bundles into contract renewal quotes (IC222374)
- Adjustments to the DataSet for extensions of Sales Quote and Sales Invoice reports
Changes in version 2023.1 - 2023.1.0.3
- Extension of Item Templates
- Customer and Vendor ledger entries associated with a contract invoice or credit memo are marked as Recurring Billing.
- Deleting a Service Object also deletes the related archived Service Commitments.
- Deferrals for Vendor Contracts have the correct sign.
- Performing a Contract Renewal deletes the Contract Renewal Quote afterwards.
- Update of the app possible even if posted documents have been deleted.
Changes in version 2022.12
- In addition to the extension of the dataset of standard reports by DYCE fields, DYCE Word layouts are available for use.
- Service Commitment Package Line allows negative signs in Dateformulas.
- Bundle are transfered in the correct order on creating Contract Renewal Quotes.
- Contract lines are extended by the period entered in the Contract Renewal Quote.
Changes in version 2022.11
- When creating Service Objects via Inventory Picks, either the Posting Date or the Shipment Date can be used to calculate the Service Start Date.
- Granting of a lump sum invoice discount in recurring invoices
- Inherit differing bill-to customer into the Service Object
- Do not allow decimal places for quantity in the sales line for items for which a Service Object is created
- Correction of price calculation for Contract Renewal quotes
- Corrections in Contract Deferrals
- Deferrals for credit memos are created only once per period
- Posting Date retained and identical to the corresponding General Ledger Entry
- Posting Date taken from Credit Memo
- Posting Date of released deferrals matches that of original deferrals
- Correction of existing data (if necessary)
Changes in version 2022.10
- Improved handling of serial no. in Contract Renewal Quote: the serial no. is transferred from the Service Object as a comment line into the quote
- If an item is set up to create a Service Object and is tracked by serial no. only one Service Object incl. the serial no. is created.
- Service Commitments are only marked as closed, if they are completely invoiced and the Service End Date is in the past.
- Several small fixes for Bundles
Changes in version 2022.9
- The total of Contract Renewals in Sales Quotes is printed separately.
- Global Dimension 1 & 2 can be edited in the Contract card.
- The price for Contract Renewals is calculated accurately to the day.
- Sales Service Commitments can be exported via Configuration package.
Changes in version 2022.8
- Customer specific sales prices are used when creating Service Objects manually.
- In Vendor and Customer Contract lines the quantity from the related Service Object is displayed.
- Create Contract Renewal Quotes for Contract lines to extend the Service End Date.
- Fixes the issue that Calculation Base % in Service Commitments allowed only 2 decimal places.
- Fixes an issue with wrong description in Sales Quotes for Contract Renewal.
- Fixes the issue that not all fields from General Posting Setup were displayed in General Posting Setup Card page.
Changes in version 2022.7
- Fix, that the discount is calculated correctly in Sales Service Commitments
- Prevent Service Commitment Items to be assigned to an invoice by using Get Shipment Lines
- Prevent Service Commitments which are invoiced via Sales from inserting into a contract
- Extend Contract takes into account that no decimal numbers are allowed for the quantity in the Service Object.
- No Job Tasks and Job Planning Lines are created when shipping Service Commitment Items
Changes in version 2022.6 - 2022.6.0.1
- The field Contract Deferrals can be preset using the contract-types.
- DYCE fields extend reports to enable working with Word layouts.
- Extend contract processes only integer values for quantity.
Changes in version 2022.5 - 2022.5.0.3
- Changelog of Service Commitments
- The basis for billing the app will only include net values (excluding VAT).
- The Service Start Date can be pushed into the future, if the Service Commitment has not been invoived.
- Bundle with components, which are text lines, can be shipped in Sales Orders.
- The customer address can be edited in the Customer Contract.
- In posted documents, only the associated Billing Lines are displayed.
- The Start Date of a Service Commitment can be moved into the future, if it has never been invoiced.
- The amount is updated when Service Commitments/ Contract Lines are merged.
Changes in version 2022.4 - 2022.4.0.1
- Compatibility with DYCE Usage Based Billing
- Credit memos created with Correct can be called up in the Sales Order.
- Entering more than 100% discount in a Service Commitment/ Contract Line is no longer possible.
- If the quantity in the Sales Order line is negative, no Service Object will be created on shipping the negative quantity.
- The dimensions of Invoicing Items have a higher prioritization when creating Service Commitments.
- Credit memos can be created regardless of the user, who posted the invoice.
Changes in version 1.0.38
- Extend contract to create a Service Object incl. Service Commitments and assignment to Customer and/or Vendor Contracts in just one step.
- Transfer Customer Reference from the Sales Order into Service Object and Contract invoice.
- Service Object can save a serial number.
- The Service End Date is set correctly, when Service Commitments are terminated.
- Fix in posting behavior for deferrals of Customer Contracts with subsequent credit memo
Changes in version 1.0.37
- Small fixes
Changes in version 1.0.36
- Contract invoices and credit memos can be posted directly during creation.
- Display of Service Objects and Contracts on the Customer, Vendor and Contact.
- Creation of a Contract invoice directly from the Contract Card or from the Contract Overview.
- Dimensions in Contract Deferrals can be updated.
- Defaults for creation of product bundles on-the-fly.
- Creation of masterdata for product bundles.
- Service Commitment Items can be invoiced.
- Posting documents can be opend in the Recurring Billing Overview via lookup.
- Dimensions are copied from the contract lines to the invoice lines.
Changes in version 1.0.35
Bug fixes to version 1.0.34