The price of a Service Commitment is automatically determined based on Setup. Editing Calculation Base Amount and Calculation Base % is possible to change the price manually.
- Calculation Base Amount.
- Item Price
The Calculation Base Amount of the Service Commitments is determined from the masterdata (Item card). For customer-side Service Commitments the Unit Price and for vendor-side Service Commitments the field Last Direct Cost is used. Changes to the sales price and cost price in the sales document have no effect.
- Document Price
The Calculation Base Amount is determined from the Unit Price for Customer Service Commitments and from the Unit Cost of the sales document line for Vendor Service Commitments. A change to the prices in the document line is automatically applied to all Service Commitments for the sales item.
- Document Price And Discount
The Calculation Base Amount is determined in the same way as the Document Price Type (see above). In addition, a discount entered in the sales item for the Service Commitments is transferred and taken into account when determining the Service Amount. This option is not available for vendor-side Service Commitments.
- Item Price
- Calculation Base Amount
- Calculation Base Amount is the basis for calculating the Service Amount. When selling a good with an additional recurring Service Commitment, the Calculation Base Amount is equal to the value of the good.
- Calculation Base %
- Calculation Base Amount % is the percentage from the Calculation Base Amount which is used to determine the price of the Service Commitment.
- The price is calculated from the Calculation Base Amount and the Calculation Base %
- The price is always valid for the entire Calculation Base Amount. I.e. it is an annual price if a year (or 12 months) is entered in Calculation Base Amount and a monthly price if a month is entered in Calculation Base Period.